What’s ASPEncrypt ?
HostingReviewASP.NET | Best Recommended and Reliable Persits ASPEncrypt Hosting. ASPEncrypt is an Active Server component that brings security to your applications through encryption. With ASPEncrypt, you can encrypt data, send S/MIME-based secure mail, compute one-way hash values, generate and verify digital signatures, issue and manage X.509 digital certificates, and more. This component can be used in an ASP/ASP.NET or VB environment on Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/7.
ASPEncrypt offers a wide range of cryptographic functions:
- Encrypts and decrypts text, files and binary data using strong encryption.
- Supports all major symmetric-encryption algorithms: RC2, RC4, DES, Triple-DES and AES.
- Encryption keys can be random, password-derived or imported from an external source.
- Supports all major one-way hash functions: MD4, MD5, SHA and SHA256.
- Sends certificate-based secure mail (AspEmail is also needed).
- Generates and validates RSA digital signatures.
- Supports encryption with a public key and decryption with the corresponding private key.
- Issues and manages digital certificates.
- Can be used on the server as well as a client machine.
DiscountService.biz is proud to be one of the longest running Persits ASPEncrypt Web Hosting and Persits ASPEncrypt Application vendors in the world. DiscountService.biz ideally placed to host your Persits ASPEncrypt website with support from developers who have been working with Persits ASPEncrypt Hosting for many years. offer Persits ASPEncrypt based hosting plan from just $7.00/month.
Comparison of All Australia Persits ASPEncrypt Hosting
Why You Should Choose DiscountService.biz
- World Class Control Panel : We use World Class Plesk Control Panel that support one-click installation.
- Fast and Secure Server : powerful servers are especially optimized and ensure the best server performance. have best data centers on three continent, unique account isolation for security, and 24/7 proactive uptime monitoring.
- Best and Friendly Support : support team is extremely fast and can help you with setting up and using Persits ASPEncrypt on your account. Their customer support will help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.